This is why you are in safe hands with Fresh Hearing
If you have any concerns or questions regarding your appointment, please get in touch on
01706 215 479 or by emailing email@example.com.
- All of our customers arrive for their appointments at the allocated time so you can come into the clinic without having to wait in your car.
- Where possible, please attend alone and let us know beforehand if you need to bring someone with you.
- Please wear a mask at all times. If you do not have a mask we will provide you with one at no charge.
- If you are exempt from wearing mask please let us know your valid reason.
- You will be greeted by our friendly receptionist at all of our clinics.
- You will then be asked to sanitise your hands at our sanitising station.
- You will then be taken into the clinical room.
- Your Audiologist will be in full PPE in accordance with BSHAA, BAA and HCPC guidelines.
- Once your appointment is over, you will be taken back to reception and there will be no other customers waiting there.
- Any payments or follow ups will be done at this point.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands again before leaving the clinic.
- We will then clean down the clinic, there will be no cross over between customers.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding your appointment, please get in touch on 01706 215 479 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help and can discuss our COVID procedure with you.
We look forward to seeing you!
Making the Journey to Improved Hearing, Together.
524 Reviews & Recommendations
I was very impressed with the service provided by Nish - friendly, attentive and reassuring!
5* experience! Professional and knowledgeable, wouldn't go anywhere else!
Great service did the job perfect
Fantastic friendly and attentive service, highly recommended. 5*